Wednesday, July 22, 2009

An E-mail From Rob

Travis,
Just thought I would let you know about mom's and dad's setting apart, which was in our living room. I felt the spirit strongly during the setting apart. Dad was blessed that he would be able to bear his testimony to many people and that he would be able to do so with much clarity. I wish I had been given a blessing like that before I set out to southeast Texas. Mom's blessing stated that mom and dad would draw closer to each other than ever before in their lives. If no other blessing was given to her besides that one, it would still be a powerful blessing from Heavenly Father. There were many other blessings given to both of them (my right shoulder is still sore from the length of time I had to have it raised), but those stood out to me.

Love,
Robby

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2009 at 8:46 PM , Blogger JLR said...

They were really neat blessings. Your mom's friend/v.t. took notes on both of them. You should ask your mom about that.

 
At July 27, 2009 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Okiebu said...

Parents going on a mission? How cool.
Dude,nice to hear from you. I've been running into a lot of people here lately (mostly on facebook)It looks like things are going well. I certainly hope so. Last I remember you were an attorney in FL. Is that still right? Still living in San Diego and getting older, just life I guess. I'll tell Pete you said Hi and look for you on facebook. Love ya bro. -

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home